Friday, July 22, 2011

Turn Left on Red...Detour

Hi Friends...I have decided to go to WordPress to continue blogging. I like this forum better because I think I know it well enough to produce a piece I am pleased with but after reading many opinions about the pros and cons of Blogger vs WordPress it seems that there are more "built-ins" over there at WP. My new page is up but it is a mess...a royal mess. I am learning a new language over there but am giving it a shot. I think one of the greatest reasons to move over is because it can provide greater exposure. I don't know if that is what I am looking for but I haven't found any tributes to me NOT moving over. I am not in a position to pay for someone to design a page for me right now but before this takes off (or plummets) I want to be in a more user-friendly environment. Where this is going I have not a clue but for right now this is what I have to do. I will periodically post here but my energy is on learning the new blog forum and all the lingo associated with learning something new.

Please take the detour and head over to Color of Inspiration at WordPress.

1 comment: