Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Out My Windows

Do you ever wonder what people really see when they look out their windows? Are they so close to their neighbor that they can share sugar? Do they have a magnificent view of the ocean, mountains, or city? Do they even care? I decided to show what I see when I look out my windows...nothing but nature despite being in a heavily populated neighborhood.

This is the view from my kitchen window! This view reminds me of a scene in the movie Sleeping with the Enemy with Julia Roberts when she is about to have dinner with her neighbor. Up until late last fall these Rhododendron bushes were out of control overgrown, hence, the bare patches of earth.

This is what I see when I look out my front windows! We have a stone wall, a river, and woods. Beyond the second stonewall is protected state land which will never be developed. This is a playground for lots of wildlife. Just today there was a beaver swimming up stream to the larger pond just up the street!

This is the view out my sliding glass door off the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment